Culinary Masterclass with Virgilio Martínez
Enter for chance to win
Winners are drawn
Each entry benefit a great cause
You will be supporting FOOD ANGEL
You will get to:
- Enjoy artisanal appetisers plate before the start of the masterclass
- Attend a 3-course dinner instruction led by Virgilio Martínez himself
- Dine with Virgilio after the masterclass
- Take home a personlised apron and an autographed cookbook
- Maximum of 10 guests per masterclass
- Experience provided in English
Disclaimer: The safety and peace of mind of our Icon and yours is our top priority, so we’ll make sure this experience is scheduled when it’s safe.
Join the masterclass to learn how to make Michelin-level Peruvian dishes and find out how Virgilio manages to get his flagship restaurant LIMA ranked 5th in the world over dinner. After the masterclass, take home a personalized apron and an autographed cookbook as a memento for this unbelievable memory.
XLP stands for ‘The eXceL Project and is operating across nine inner-city boroughs around London.
XLP's mission is to engage in long-term relationships that empower young people from disadvantaged backgrounds to complete their education, avoid anti-social behaviour and ultimately become independent and confident contributors within their communities.
XLP is a charity registered with the fundraising regulator in England and Wales. Registered charity number: 1101095.
For more information please visit https://www.xlp.org.uk/